Chautauqua “CAME TO BELIEVE” Retreat
April 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 29, 2019 @ 5:00 pm EDT
20th Annual CHAUTAUQUA “CAME TO BELIEVE” Retreat
April 26, 27 & 28, 2019
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Flyer and Registration Form
On the grounds of the Chautauqua Institution
Route 394, Chautauqua, NY 14722
- Cut on dotted line and submit bottom portion with deposit.
- Registration form is not needed to register; however, we do need the information requested on the form. Feel free to make copies.
- If you need confirmation, please include your email address also.
Discover the “why” and “how” of our AA and Al – Anon programs and their biblical roots. Clarence Snyder, one of the first 40 members of AA helped write the BIG BOOK. (His story is #11, “The Home Brewmeister” 3rd edition). He founded this spiritual retreat to give the alcoholics, addicts and their families’ opportunities to enjoy life-changing experiences!
- Inspiring Speakers
- Experience – The Twelve Steps as Clarence taught…in one afternoon
- On the historic and world famous grounds of the Chautauqua Institution in the southwestern corner of New York
- State. Nearby airports: Erie, PA – 45 miles; Buffalo, NY – 70 miles; Jamestown, NY – 20 miles
- Six Meals: First Meal, Friday-6:00 PM | Last Meal, Sunday-12:00 noon
- Accommodations for 2 nights | All rooms have 2 twin size beds (bedding & towels provided, you may want to bring your own pillow, just for comfort)
- $160.00 per person* 17 and older | Send full amount or a minimum $80.00 non-refundable deposit*
- Note: A $50.00 fee per child under age 16 will be due in full with registration*
- Private room is $50.00 extra*
Please register early & Registrations are taken in the order received
- Check-in begins at 3:30 PM, Friday, April 27th
- * Dinner at 6:00 PM
- * Meeting at 7:00 PM
Please send registration forms to:
339 Pleasant Dr
Warren, Pa 16365
For more information, please contact:
DEADLINE for registration is April 15th
(call for availability after that)