Amery Fall Retreat
Online Registration is Closed. Email Sean or Pam to inquire about getting on our waiting list.
For questions and to apply for tuition assistance please contact:
Sean Higgins: 715-410-4054 | email@example.com
Pam Rieger: 651-357-3833 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the Original ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of our Addiction Recovery
“The Steps are like a medicine capsule with 12 ingredients —you take them ALL when you want to get well. How long do you want to stay sick?” Clarence Snyder, one of the first 40 members of A.A.
Experience the Twelve Steps as the A.A. Founders practiced and taught — in a matter of hours! Clarence Snyder and friends reclaimed this process in 1966 when they started weekend retreats. The retreats now number over 35 per year in the world. Early members of AA, such as Dr Bob and Clarence S, took people through the 12 Steps as early in their recovery as possible and in a matter of hours, and that’s what you can experience at this retreat. Clarence’s story is in the first three editions of the Big Book (#11, “The Home Brewmeister”). Using the AA Big Book, the 12 Steps, and the life-changing principles of the Oxford Group, the retreat shows you the way we have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body and are now living in freedom from addictions. “…pick up the simple kit of spiritual tools…” as described in the A.A. Big Book, page 25.
Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp
738 Hickory Point Ln, Amery, Wisconsin http://campwapo.org/
- Delicious Food: Five Meals (Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast) plus great snacks and bottomless coffee pot.
- Linens and towels available for a $15 additional charge, please note when registering.
- Dorm Style Rooms.
- Space is limited. Registration and deposit to be in by September 24th.
- No refunds after September 20th.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 PM Friday September 27th. Dinner at 6 PM 1st meeting at 7:00 PM.