Leesburg Fall Retreat
Discover the Original ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of our Addiction Recovery
“The Steps are like a medicine capsule with 12 ingredients —you take them ALL when you want to get well. How long do you want to stay sick?” Clarence Snyder, one of the first 40 members of A.A.
Experience the Twelve Steps as the A.A. Founders practiced and taught — in a matter of hours! Clarence Snyder and friends reclaimed this process in 1966 when they started weekend retreats. The retreats now number over 35 per year in the world. Early members of AA, such as Dr Bob and Clarence S, took people through the 12 Steps as early in their recovery as possible and in a matter of hours, and that’s what you can experience at this retreat. Clarence’s story is in the first three editions of the Big Book (#11, “The Home Brewmeister”). Using the AA Big Book, the 12 Steps, and the life-changing principles of the Oxford Group, the retreat shows you the way we have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body and are now living in freedom from addictions. “…pick up the simple kit of spiritual tools…” as described in the A.A. Big Book, page 25.
Warren Willis Conference Center
4991 Picciola Rd, Fruitland Park, FL 34731, USA
- Workshops for Retreat Returnees
- Delicious Food: Six Meals, Buffet Style (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch) plus great snacks and bottomless coffee pot
- Special dietary needs provided if requested on registration form
- Motel Style Rooms on peaceful Lake Griffith
- Space is limited. Registration and deposit to be in by November 1
- No refunds after November 1. You can “Gift It” or you can apply to another Leesburg retreat.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 PM Friday. Dinner at 6 PM 1st meeting at 7:00 PM.